Compressed Air Flow
Safety Shut Off Valve
U.S. PATENT 6,513,545
Increase your compressed air system safety by reducing work injuries from broken air hose line whip.
Complies with OSHA Standard 1910.169.
- Quick and easy to install
- Works with ALL types of air tools and compressed air systems
- Adjusts from 30 to 250 PSI
- Air supply automatically SHUTS OFF when preset is exceeded
- Single piece brass construction. Not made of unsafe cheap plastic.
- Non-corrosive parts
- UL Listed Flow Sensor 19PP
- Complies with OSHA Standard 1910.169
How the Compressed Air Shut Off Valve Works
- (P) is the inlet.
- Air passes the piston (1) and continues through the seat (3).
- The air flow, passing the piston, is slowed down by means of lengthwise grooves on the outer side of the piston.
- If the flow is too high, the air cannot pass the piston quickly enough, and the piston is forced against the spring (2), towards the seat.
- If the value indicated is exceeded, such as if the hose breaks, the Air Safety Shut Off Valve shuts off the air supply automatically.
- An integral bleed hole allows some air to flow though. This enables the line pressure to automatically reset the Air Safety Shut Off Valve after the main line break is repaired.
Call JoDog Safety Innovations today
for more information and pricing:
JoDog Sport, Inc. dba JoDog Safety Innovations
is a women-owned emerging safety technologies company.
Duns #60-5054712 | NAICS Codes 336399, 423120, 541690, 561621 | Cage #49XM5
WBE | DBE | SDBE | HUBZone | GSA Contract Holder #GS-30-F0020V